AI-Tek (formerly AIRPAX) Magnetic Speed Sensors
Magnetic Pickups come in several thread sizes and Thread Lengths.
Here are the steps:
(1) Choose either Passive or Active (Hall Effect) type Sensor -
RPM under 100 RPM will generally use a Hall Effect Sensor
(2) Choose Thread Size and Length
(3) Choose the classification - do you need FM or UL approval for hzardous areas?
(4) Choose the application - General Purpose, High Sensitivity, Power -
(5) Pick the type of connector.
(6) Choose the Mounting Bracket and Sensing Gear ( if required)
(7) Choose the Tachometer
AI-Tek (formerly Airpax) general purpose magnetic \ speed sensors.
AI-Tek (formerly Airpax) Hall Effect speed sensors.
Speed Sensing Gears, Mounting Brackets, Cable Assemblies